Went to Patrick's house in the morning to prepare for the fly talentime! It was quite fun, and we've decided on the song and stuff. And most probably Patrick's gonna play the keyboard. Wow I must say he's like super super talented. Can sing, can play keyboard, play dizi. And just give him he tune and he can play the song and accompaniment straightaway. I was super stunned and trying to figure out how come he can get things so fast O.O
Oh oh. Seems like my previous posts have been giving people different kinds of wrong impressions. Erm. If you dont know seem to understand who the Yous are referring to in my previous post, please dont try to anyhow guess, cos things may not be what it seems. And err, if you need to know, one day you will know. Sorry if I've given anyone the wrong idea, but Im just trying to find a place to vent my frustrations.
OKAY.
KEEP QUIET.
:(